The DINKO peristaltic pumps provide flows between 0.001 and 12 L/minute according to the pump head, the revolutions of the associate motor and the inside diameter of the flexible tube installed in the head
The tables of flows indicate the intervals of regulation by each tube for the variable speed pumps and the fixed flow for the pumps without regulation.
The rotors of pump head can have of polycarbonate with two rollers, or metallic rotor with three rollers, but this doesn't affect to the flow of the pumps, only to the cadence of the flow
Each code of pump includes a head pump, a motor and a selection of flexible tubes of different composition and diameter.
It is advisable to choose the inside diameter tube that allows to obtain the flow wanted with the smallest revolutions of the motor.
It will be possible this way to lengthen the motor life and flexible tubes
- Peristaltic Pumps fixed flow
- Peristaltic Pumps Variable Flow D21V
- Bombas Peristálticas Caudal Variable D25Vplus
- Peristaltic Dispenser Pumps Variable Flow D25VT
- Peristaltic Pumps Multi-Heads
- Peristaltic Pumps High Flow D-600
- Digital Dispensing Peristaltic Pumps D-300
- Smart Touch Screen High Precision Peristaltic Dosser Pumps. Model D-28,